Christian pop culture through the eyes of a radical housewife and part time atheist, Miss Poppy Hussein Dixon. Online since 1995. Stop by every day for the latest in Christian crime, intimidation, fraud, and foolishness.

For the finest Jesus junk, visit MissPoppy.com

shop misspoppy.com

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Great Snatch

the great snatch

An entire Flickr photo set on Gold Key and Spire comics.
These are Christian themed comic books from the 1970's and early 80's. I had four or five of them growing up and although I didn't completely get it, I always enjoyed them, even if only for the dirty drugged out hippies or WWII soldiers that were often portrayed in sensational ways.
I think in a three-way race between the Flying Spaghetti Monster, Ceiling Cat and the Great Snatch, I'd choose the latter every time.

No comments: