Christian pop culture through the eyes of a radical housewife and part time atheist, Miss Poppy Hussein Dixon. Online since 1995. Stop by every day for the latest in Christian crime, intimidation, fraud, and foolishness.

For the finest Jesus junk, visit MissPoppy.com

shop misspoppy.com

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Christers Boycott McDonalds

McDonalds boycott

Cracker Donald Wildmon's American Family Association, of Tupelo, Mississippi is spearheading a boycott of McDonalds. Why? Because they've contributed $20,000 to the National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce.

You can leave a comment, but first, peruse a few of the other comments to assess the timbre of the arguments.
Oh, how my heart is breaking for your decision to support that which the Lord God frowns on.

Our family will also discontinue picking up breakfast at McDonalds on the way to church!

We will no longer visit the ole' McD's. Ronald McDonald must be turning over in his grave.

Until you shift into neutral, I'm staying in reverse to McDonalds and going forward to other places that support good Christian and moral values.

I'm sorry McDonalds has taken this position. It will be very inconvenient for my wife and I to find another place to eat in the very short time we have between daily Mass and choir practice on Wednesday evenings, but we will have to do so.

I read all of the comments below & that is positively my sediment!!

McDonald I am a regular customer in your store but I will not be eating in your store any more because of your open support of gay. I am a christianand God says they are an Abolition and God will deal with them.

It is truly a sad day in this country when a megacorporatin that has made its living on the backs of American families turns against the family by supporting a deviant and destructive lifestyle.

McDonalds no more! You want to support those who choose to abominate our Lord, You will not see me at McDonalds again until you reconsider your position and even then I don't think I'll come back as I still don't trust Ford either.

I wanted to leave a comment, but there is no way to type a comment in.

One of my earliest memories is stopping by McDonalds for hamburgers and french fries with my family. How unfortunate that I will be unable to continue that custom with my grandchildren.

America is sick and on life support. All it takes for evil to previl is for good men and women to do nothing. While we have been doing nothing, the radicals have been busy. Not it's McDonalds. I've spent my last dollar at McDonalds. Everyone needs to email all of their friends so that the impact is something that McDonalds will feel.

You risk losing lots of business. God and I hate sin. We both LOVE homosexuals- but hate their sin.

If McDonalds was a sponser for the Gay Pride Parade, which is simply full of sexual deviation, I am sure they are cheerleaders for the "Sisters of Perpetual Motion" that did their best to make a mockery, by dressing in drag and attending service at a Catholic church. This is a disgrace.
What's amazing is the number of families that eat at McDonalds daily, or every other day. Shouldn't traditional families get together for traditional famiy meals - a meal cooked at home - and enjoyed at a shared table, with family conversation? What kind of traditional families do these people have that eat so many times a week at McDonalds?

These people talk about spending thousands of dollars a YEAR at McDonalds, and way too many try to tart up their protests by claiming to "dine" at McDonalds.

AFA: BoycottMcDonalds.com

Huffington Post: McDonalds Makes Jesus Cry, by Chris Kelly

No comments: