Christian pop culture through the eyes of a radical housewife and part time atheist, Miss Poppy Hussein Dixon. Online since 1995. Stop by every day for the latest in Christian crime, intimidation, fraud, and foolishness.

For the finest Jesus junk, visit MissPoppy.com

shop misspoppy.com

Monday, August 18, 2008

"When It Comes On The Radio I Bow My Head And Pray."

katyLucious chanteuse Katy Perry is giving her Bible-banging mother the vapors over the lyrics of her latest song, "I Kissed A Girl."

Mother Mary fumed,
I can't even listen to that song. The first time I heard it I was in total shock. When it comes on the radio I bow my head and pray. She knows how disappointed her father and I are. I hate the song. It clearly promotes homosexuality and its message is shameful and disgusting. Katy is our daughter and we love her but we strongly disagree with what she is doing and the message she is promoting regarding homosexuality which the Bible clearly states is a sin. Katy is not a homosexual and I fear she has been led astray by the Hollywood crowd. I pray that God will work through her and help her find salvation.
Katy responded,
I stopped trying to change them at 21.

- Daily Star UK | Bible Belt Mum 'Furious' At Katy Perry
- All growed up | KatyPerry.com

No comments: