Christian pop culture through the eyes of a radical housewife and part time atheist, Miss Poppy Hussein Dixon. Online since 1995. Stop by every day for the latest in Christian crime, intimidation, fraud, and foolishness.

For the finest Jesus junk, visit MissPoppy.com

shop misspoppy.com

Friday, August 22, 2008

Athiests, your help please?

pray for corvette

From Fundies Say the Darndest Things.
Athiests, your help please?
I want a Corvette so I emptied out my garage and put a bottle of Valvoline motor oil in the middle of the garage and waited for it to evolve into a corvette. Nothing has happened yet. What's up, where is evolution ? I need the Corvette by the first 1st of the next month, I don't have millions of years.
Try prayer.


- Fundies Say the Darndest Things | Athiests, your help please?

No comments: