Christian pop culture through the eyes of a radical housewife and part time atheist, Miss Poppy Hussein Dixon. Online since 1995. Stop by every day for the latest in Christian crime, intimidation, fraud, and foolishness.

For the finest Jesus junk, visit MissPoppy.com

shop misspoppy.com

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Atheist Finds Nothing in His Toast

toast

At Cynical-C:
I wasn't that hungry tonight so I just thought I would make some toast when all of a sudden it popped up and I was staring at the face of NOBODY in the toast! HOLY WHITE BREAD! What are the chances of an atheist getting a piece of toast that looks like nothing! Someone call the media! I haven't been this shocked since I found the Flying Spaghetti Monster in my vermicelli.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The unbelievers are lining up outside the door as we speak Miss Poppy to witness that which is nothing!

Miss Poppy Dixon said...

"Nothing really matters, but then again, sometimes it doesn't."
Miss Poppy