Christian pop culture through the eyes of a radical housewife and part time atheist, Miss Poppy Hussein Dixon. Online since 1995. Stop by every day for the latest in Christian crime, intimidation, fraud, and foolishness.

For the finest Jesus junk, visit MissPoppy.com

shop misspoppy.com

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Republican Family Values

justin schaffer

Bob Schaffer is a conservative, prolife, family values Republican running for U.S. Senate in Colorado. His 20-year-old son, Justin, whose Facebook page was graced by the images above, and more, has different values. Examples of these include an image of the pyramids with the text, "Slavery gets shit done." Another graphic suggests you can earn 1000 points by running over a child in your car. Other graphics suggest that Barrack Obama is gay, separated at birth from Count Chocula, and that Obama is really Osama bin Laden.

A statement issued by Justin Schaffer consisted of the following,
The offensive materials directly contradict the values that my parents taught me and are forbidden in my parents' home. My Facebook page is my sole responsibility...

It is clear that my actions were juvenile, disrespectful, and a mistake on my part
I expect that Bob Schaffer will blame his son's bad judgement on a runaway culture, and not any failings of his own.

No comments: