Christian pop culture through the eyes of a radical housewife and part time atheist, Miss Poppy Hussein Dixon. Online since 1995. Stop by every day for the latest in Christian crime, intimidation, fraud, and foolishness.

For the finest Jesus junk, visit MissPoppy.com

shop misspoppy.com

Monday, August 11, 2008

But I'm a CHRISTIAN!!!!!

hey europe, eat my florida

Brenda Bouschet, of Lake Worth, FL, thought it would be fun for her four-year-old granddaughter to ride on the roof of her car, so she and her aunt allowed it, holding onto the child's legs as they drove slowly into a parking lot.

Panic ensued, and several passersby, including a fireman, called the police, who tossed Bouschet into jail overnight. She was charged with felony child abuse. Bouschet complained,
I've never been in trouble. I don't drink. I don't smoke. I don't do drugs. I'm a good person. I'm a Christian.

No comments: