Christian pop culture through the eyes of a radical housewife and part time atheist, Miss Poppy Hussein Dixon. Online since 1995. Stop by every day for the latest in Christian crime, intimidation, fraud, and foolishness.

For the finest Jesus junk, visit MissPoppy.com

shop misspoppy.com

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pro Lifers Unclear on the Concept

heritage house fetal models

fetal modelAs I was placing an order yesterday for fetal models at Heritage House, my favorite pro life megamart, I found this on my shopping cart page. It seems that if I changed my mind about the fetuses I'd ordered, if, for instance, I'd found them inconvenient, or that they interfered with my lifestyle, I could just toss the "young ones" in the trash can and be on my merry way.

But seriously, I wanted them, and they're safely winging their way to me as you read this.


- Heritage House | shopping cart page

No comments: