Christian pop culture through the eyes of a radical housewife and part time atheist, Miss Poppy Hussein Dixon. Online since 1995. Stop by every day for the latest in Christian crime, intimidation, fraud, and foolishness.

For the finest Jesus junk, visit MissPoppy.com

shop misspoppy.com

Thursday, November 20, 2008

God Closes a Door on Sarah Palin

us senate

Convicted felon Republican Senator Ted Stevens of Alaska has finally lost his bid to keep his senate seat to his Democratic opponent Mark Begich.

Some had speculated that had Stevens won, he might have somehow been replaced by Sarah Palin. Palin had recently told reporters,
Putting my life in my creator's hands -- this is what I always do. I'm like, OK, God, if there is an open door for me somewhere, this is what I always pray, I'm like, don't let me miss the open door ... And if there is an open door in '12 or four years later, and if it is something that is going to be good for my family, for my state, for my nation, an opportunity for me, then I'll plow through that door.

No comments: