Christian pop culture through the eyes of a radical housewife and part time atheist, Miss Poppy Hussein Dixon. Online since 1995. Stop by every day for the latest in Christian crime, intimidation, fraud, and foolishness.

For the finest Jesus junk, visit MissPoppy.com

shop misspoppy.com

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Search Results for "Gordon Ramsay" and "Jesus" Not Really About Jesus

puffin sushi
Puffin Carpaccio

While searching through sleazy celebrity websites for mentions of Jesus, a piece on Gordon Ramsay came up. The post was not really about Jesus, however. The foul-mouthed celebrity chef had been bitten on the nose by a puffin and told The Sun,
They put make-up on my nose and Jesus Christ it looks bad. I keep saying one of my kids punched me. I'm too embarrassed to say it was a puffin. We had a licence to cull 1,000. I didn't realise how difficult they are to cook, but they're very tasty!
The incident resulted in three stitches for Ramsay.

No comments: