Christian pop culture through the eyes of a radical housewife and part time atheist, Miss Poppy Hussein Dixon. Online since 1995. Stop by every day for the latest in Christian crime, intimidation, fraud, and foolishness.

For the finest Jesus junk, visit MissPoppy.com

shop misspoppy.com

Friday, September 19, 2008

Katherine Heigl = Sinner

heigl sinnerCelebrity Katherine Heigl, raised a Mormon, confessed to slips in her behavior.
I'm not as disciplined about it as I once, but I hope to find my way back as I get older and a little less selfish. If I start going back to church I'd have to stop the smoking and drinking, and I wouldn't be able to curse any more. I'm ashamed to say that I've got very lazy about it all.
Katherine Heigl shown here dragging hard on a cigarette while flipping off photographers.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cigarette indeed..but she was definitely not flipping off photographers, thats not her style. That is just how she was holding the paper. I've seen the video clip of that footage and she doesn't do anything of the sort.