Christian pop culture through the eyes of a radical housewife and part time atheist, Miss Poppy Hussein Dixon. Online since 1995. Stop by every day for the latest in Christian crime, intimidation, fraud, and foolishness.

For the finest Jesus junk, visit MissPoppy.com

shop misspoppy.com

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Because I Like My Science from Supermodels

kathy irelandKathy Ireland: She's not just a supermodel. According to FOX News, she's a "supermodel-turned-entrepreneur-turned-author" and she's speaking out against abortion!

While hawking her latest book, Real Solutions for Busy Mom: Your Guide to Success and Sanity, Ireland spoke out,
My entire life I was pro-choice - who was I to tell another woman what she could or couldn't do with her body? But when I was 18, I became a Christian and I dove into the medical books, I dove into science.
As you can see, after diving into science our Christian swimsuit model still has some of it stuck to her butt.

3 comments:

Lowell said...

I've heard that Jebus really likes tight, sandy asses. In fact, I think there's a passage in the Bible somewhere (a hidden passage) where Jebus says that all models who become Christian and dive into medical books and science and have tight, sandy asses, are reserved a special place on one of Jesus' favorite beaches on a special god-favored tropical planet; all the better for diving, you know.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Glad you're not just uneducated. You're bitter too!

Lowell said...

@ Anonymoose - Ha, ha, ha, ha.